COUNSELLING & RECOVERY SUPPORT
- Referrals To Other Services
- Utilizing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness & Acceptance Among Others To Work Through Deeper Core Issues And Blocks Hindering Individuals To Find Positive Recovery And Well-Being
- One On One Working As Your Personal Recovery Coach
- Family Of Origin Work, Healing Childhood Wounds And Trauma-Related Issues
- Relationship Counselling And Communication Skills
- Assertiveness Modalities
- Educations On Neuroplasticity, Grief, Acceptance, Neurobiology Of Addiction, Social Learning Theory Amongst Others
"Working With You."
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Acceptance therapies are but a few modalities I work from, depending on each client’s needs and preferences. I offer practical education tools to individuals who have empirical evidence to enable people to work through trauma, grief, or any other underlying issue that may be blocking their way to recovery and well-being.
As a recovery coach, I offer my services to help people find their way to recovery by utilising the 12 step model as a base in conjunction with other modalities at my disposal.
After an initial free assessment, whether you’re in recovery and struggling to come to terms with a particular issue which is blocking your path to finding a gratifying life clean and sober or you’re new to recovery, together we can ascertain the best course of action to take from there.
During counselling sessions, together we can look at deeper core issues and limited belief systems that may be hindering an individual’s well-being to finding a road to recovery. Understanding the reasons people suffer anxiety, depression or anger, is the beginning of a process in which through counseLling sessions, together we can lessen the individuals’ attachment and self-perceptions to situations and events causing underlying issues.
"You are not alone."